When it comes to purity, most gold has a marking inside that indicate its caratage. The higher the number, the higher the purity of the gold. What is the purity of gold that is available on sowbhagyaas.com?
22K gold contains 22 parts of gold and 6 parts of one or more additional metals, making it 91.66% gold.
18K gold contains 18 parts gold and 6 parts of one or more additional metals, making it 75% gold.
Price of Gold
The price of gold jewelry is determined by the purity of the gold, which alloy it is combined with, and by the amount of skill and labor that goes into the piece. The higher the skill and labor, the higher will be the making charges. These are included with the current gold prices for the day along with import duty expenses.
Color of Gold
Gold has many variations. In addition to yellow gold, white gold and rose gold are also popular options. You can also find many two-tone styles, if you prefer a mix of colors, our Gold Bangle Collection showcases various color tones.
- Earring Guide Earring Guide From the timeless classics like diamond studs to the latest fashion trends, earrings are the most versatile ensembles of every woman's jewelry collection
- Gemstone Guide Gemstone Guide Gemstone – just like diamond the cut , color, clarity and size that accounts for their purchase. Learn more about the meaning behind each stone.
- Pendant Guide Pendant Guide Pendants are one of the most classic and commonly worn neck pieces that is desired by all.
- Bracelet Guide Bracelet Guide Discover the difference between white gold and yellow gold. Is white gold better for diamond bracelets? Read about the various styles of bracelets.
- Ring Guide Ring Guide Getting engaged is a memory every woman will cherish forever. Make that moment spectacular with the diamond engagement ring of her dreams.
- Necklace guide Necklace guide Learn all about the different styles of necklaces available and how they fit on to the neck. Explore various trending styles.